Skip to main content

APPSC calendar dates

Hi friends I have got the news from a news article and I want to share with you because so many people are not aware of this. Our present cheif minister y s jagan Mohan reddy said that I'm going to give you examination calendar every year . So who are preparing seriously for the state level examinations is easy to choose which job I have to prepare. So that students can choose their dream job and prepare well for that.


Recently we have got the news in January 1st week we will get calendar. But unfortunately that was postponed because of some problems finding out how many post are vacant. APPSC didn't get that vacant post list yet from some departments. This was said by  Mr. P S R anjaneyulu secretary of APPSC. He said that may be the
Calendar release on January 15-31.
 So don't waste your time be prepare for the exams calendar is sure.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polity class notes in Telugu PDF by prabhakar sir

Here I'm giving you polity class notes   by prabhakar reddy sir from R C Reddy study circle.prabhakar reddy sir is the most wanted faculty for polity subject . He will give lectures for appsc/tspsc group 1 and group 2  examinations. And also sir will take the classes for civils. Sir has enormous knowledge on polity subject and he has completed his degree and PhD . With a great knowledge he was down-to-earth . Such a great hearted person gave us class notes in the way one can understand the polity subject easily . So for Telugu medium students and who haven't taken coachings in such big institutions I'm giving you sir polity class notes. I will give you the link below you can download and crack all polity bits which you are going to write exams in future.it was very informative. Click here to download Thank you.

Bhagyanagar institute arithmetic reasoning class notes pdf for si constable

Arithmetic and reasoning is very important for all the competitive examinations. all people can't take coaching at one institute . Some people keep on searching for the best institute class notes . So I'm giving the latest arithmetic reasoning class notes in Telugu medium which is helpful who are preparing for the apslprb/tslprb police Constable, sub inspector of police. This notes is from bhagyanagar institute taught by one of the best faculty member in the institute. So who are seriously wanted bhagyanagar institute arithmetic reasoning notes  you can download here. This notes not only useful for police jobs but also ssc cgl,ssc chsl,rrb group d ,rrb ntpc,appsc group 1,group 2 , some bank exams etc. Here you can download the link give below Click here to download Thank you.

Indian polity book Telugu PDF download

Hi to all friends. I'm here again infront of you to give you another book to help you in the preparation of Indian polity.this is one of the best book available for Indian polity for Telugu medium students. This book is useful for preparation of railway recruitment board group d,rrb ntpc,tspsc/appsc groups and other examinations from State government jobs and police Constable and sub inspector of police etc. Here I have attached the complete Indian polity book in PDF format and you can easily download it was in Telugu medium You can directly download from the given below link. Please click here to download PDF . Thank you.