Skip to main content

How to crack AP police Constable/ some preparation tips/ strategy

Hi friends here I'm going to give you some preparation tips and strategy to crack the police Constable and sub-inspector of police AP state or Telangana state.
From past two exams from apslprb I have observed that in the preliminary examination they give question paper for 200marks for Constable. 200 marks two papers each having 100 marks for si preliminary exam.
The strategy for Constable is:
English - 30
Arithmetic and reasoning - 40
History -30/35
Polity -15
Economy -10
Geography -15
General science - 30
(1) physics - 7/8
(2) chemistry - 8/9
(3) biology - 14/15
Current affairs - 25/30
 Like this they are giving weightage to the subjects so you have to be perfect which you feel easy subject for me like wise you can prepare well and crack the examination.
 For si exam also I will give update.
Last year all most all district gen category 125 have got the job. And other cast depends.
And physical also very important if you like I will give some links to follow.
You have do the exercises as well.here are the links

1) 1600 meter running practice
2)  food take for runners and running tips
3)  100 meter running techniques
4)  long jump practice tips
All the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polity class notes in Telugu PDF by prabhakar sir

Here I'm giving you polity class notes   by prabhakar reddy sir from R C Reddy study circle.prabhakar reddy sir is the most wanted faculty for polity subject . He will give lectures for appsc/tspsc group 1 and group 2  examinations. And also sir will take the classes for civils. Sir has enormous knowledge on polity subject and he has completed his degree and PhD . With a great knowledge he was down-to-earth . Such a great hearted person gave us class notes in the way one can understand the polity subject easily . So for Telugu medium students and who haven't taken coachings in such big institutions I'm giving you sir polity class notes. I will give you the link below you can download and crack all polity bits which you are going to write exams in future.it was very informative. Click here to download Thank you.

Bhagyanagar institute arithmetic reasoning class notes pdf for si constable

Arithmetic and reasoning is very important for all the competitive examinations. all people can't take coaching at one institute . Some people keep on searching for the best institute class notes . So I'm giving the latest arithmetic reasoning class notes in Telugu medium which is helpful who are preparing for the apslprb/tslprb police Constable, sub inspector of police. This notes is from bhagyanagar institute taught by one of the best faculty member in the institute. So who are seriously wanted bhagyanagar institute arithmetic reasoning notes  you can download here. This notes not only useful for police jobs but also ssc cgl,ssc chsl,rrb group d ,rrb ntpc,appsc group 1,group 2 , some bank exams etc. Here you can download the link give below Click here to download Thank you.

Indian polity book Telugu PDF download

Hi to all friends. I'm here again infront of you to give you another book to help you in the preparation of Indian polity.this is one of the best book available for Indian polity for Telugu medium students. This book is useful for preparation of railway recruitment board group d,rrb ntpc,tspsc/appsc groups and other examinations from State government jobs and police Constable and sub inspector of police etc. Here I have attached the complete Indian polity book in PDF format and you can easily download it was in Telugu medium You can directly download from the given below link. Please click here to download PDF . Thank you.